As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- What a remarkable thought. That we don’t belong to the world any more than the one by whom and for whom it was crea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Do you ever wonder why, even when everything's going your way, you aren't filled with joy? I do. First blog post in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- ... yet I will celebrate in the Lord!! Habakkuk 3:18-19 bible.com/1713/hab.3.17-… https://t.co/I0ssxm4GXf 1 month ago
- “I believe in your commands; now teach me good judgment and knowledge.” bible.com/116/psa.119.65… https://t.co/r2Ce8VfQmj 4 months ago
- If you find yourself running low on praise and gratitude, read Psalm 103. Remind yourself of all the mind-blowing w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago