As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- LOL. Thomas Nelson Releases ‘Trump Calling’ Devotional #mustread #feedly bit.ly/2DW91Tb https://t.co/aoFPM3QgWI 2 weeks ago
- Because of Jesus, the father sees us as his beloved children. Be awestruck by that fact, brothers & sisters!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @_kpeck_: Jesus is a prince that does not only protect His Kingdom from enemies. He doesn’t just bring us peace through destroying all H… 1 month ago
- This is a far more profound statement than it initially appears to be; read the comments if you don’t believe me. twitter.com/timkellernyc/s… 1 month ago
- Thank you for coming down to us - and for making the way for us to come home. #Advent bible.com/116/heb.10.19-… https://t.co/0oaTatWns1 1 month ago