As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- [GASP!] Evil Christians Oppress Secular New Yorkers With Delicious Chicken Sandwiches #mustread #feedly bit.ly/2JRlcnR 4 days ago
- Teach my heart, Lord! bible.com/116/psa.86.11.… https://t.co/PFUFKAZJuT 5 days ago
- Be convicted, brothers and sisters! twitter.com/ShaneClaiborne… 1 week ago
- Psalms 85:10-11 NLT; Unfailing love and truth have met together. Righteousness and peace have kissed! Truth springs… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Bookmarking this from @T_David; can't wait to dive in! FOCUS: Should Christians Want to Make America Great Again?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago