I love this verse from the 32nd Psalm. It’s a reminder to me that I can follow the norms of my culture, I can follow the demands of my selfish heart, or I can follow God. I pray that He’ll give me the softness of heart & the wisdom to see the path He has set for me, and the courage to follow it!
Search “Finding Approval”
- “I believe in your commands; now teach me good judgment and knowledge.” bible.com/116/psa.119.65… https://t.co/r2Ce8VfQmj 1 month ago
- If you find yourself running low on praise and gratitude, read Psalm 103. Remind yourself of all the mind-blowing w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- God, thank you that your wisdom is a well that never runs dry. Thank you for letting us know you as much as we do -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- “If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. But God did listen! He paid attentio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- In times of trouble, let my response be like David’s when he wrote these words in Psalm 57!! bible.com/116/psa.57.7-8… https://t.co/Sqn3qlFnCo 5 months ago