I love this verse from the 32nd Psalm. It’s a reminder to me that I can follow the norms of my culture, I can follow the demands of my selfish heart, or I can follow God. I pray that He’ll give me the softness of heart & the wisdom to see the path He has set for me, and the courage to follow it!
Search “Finding Approval”
- What a remarkable thought. That we don’t belong to the world any more than the one by whom and for whom it was crea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Do you ever wonder why, even when everything's going your way, you aren't filled with joy? I do. First blog post in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- ... yet I will celebrate in the Lord!! Habakkuk 3:18-19 bible.com/1713/hab.3.17-… https://t.co/I0ssxm4GXf 1 month ago
- “I believe in your commands; now teach me good judgment and knowledge.” bible.com/116/psa.119.65… https://t.co/r2Ce8VfQmj 4 months ago
- If you find yourself running low on praise and gratitude, read Psalm 103. Remind yourself of all the mind-blowing w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago