As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- ... yet I will celebrate in the Lord!! Habakkuk 3:18-19 bible.com/1713/hab.3.17-… https://t.co/I0ssxm4GXf 1 week ago
- “I believe in your commands; now teach me good judgment and knowledge.” bible.com/116/psa.119.65… https://t.co/r2Ce8VfQmj 3 months ago
- If you find yourself running low on praise and gratitude, read Psalm 103. Remind yourself of all the mind-blowing w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- God, thank you that your wisdom is a well that never runs dry. Thank you for letting us know you as much as we do -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- “If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. But God did listen! He paid attentio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago