As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- Lord, I pray that those of your kingdom who are not known to us yet, whose people are still unreached by the gospel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- We mustn’t rely on our own wisdom to reach the nations - God’s Word will accomplish all that he intended.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- “All the families of the nations shall worship before you.” #ToTheEnds - @TheAustinStone https://t.co/5u5bqifTTA 2 months ago
- “I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- We’re called to do nothing less, brothers and sisters! May I be so grateful for the freedom Christ gave me that I c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago