As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- This gives the word "seeker" a whole new meaning. Couple Seeks New Church Where They Can Experience Deeper, More Re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Committed to spending time in the Word - and to being fully equipped with the Armor of God. https://t.co/ErEMvya0dX 5 days ago
- I struggle with this same affliction: Man Who Can Quote ‘Princess Bride’ At Will Struggling To Remember Single Bibl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Important disclaimer! Joel Osteen Reminds Viewers That Opinions Expressed On Program Are His Own And Do Not Reflect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- For marketplace ministry: “Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you ...” Joshua 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago