As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- “I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- We’re called to do nothing less, brothers and sisters! May I be so grateful for the freedom Christ gave me that I c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Lord, produce in me every good thing that is pleasing to you! #Hebrews https://t.co/G860mgH5fS 3 weeks ago
- This is my sovereign Lord! https://t.co/y01ilrf9x0 1 month ago
- This is so true. People who don’t trust anyone are typically the least trustworthy. https://t.co/FhdVAUa2mK 1 month ago