As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- “I believe in your commands; now teach me good judgment and knowledge.” bible.com/116/psa.119.65… https://t.co/r2Ce8VfQmj 1 month ago
- If you find yourself running low on praise and gratitude, read Psalm 103. Remind yourself of all the mind-blowing w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- God, thank you that your wisdom is a well that never runs dry. Thank you for letting us know you as much as we do -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- “If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. But God did listen! He paid attentio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- In times of trouble, let my response be like David’s when he wrote these words in Psalm 57!! bible.com/116/psa.57.7-8… https://t.co/Sqn3qlFnCo 5 months ago