I love this verse from the 32nd Psalm. It’s a reminder to me that I can follow the norms of my culture, I can follow the demands of my selfish heart, or I can follow God. I pray that He’ll give me the softness of heart & the wisdom to see the path He has set for me, and the courage to follow it!
Search “Finding Approval”
- God reigns above the nations, sitting on his holy throne! bible.com/116/psa.47.8-9… https://t.co/vPA8Zi4GxK 6 days ago
- Dawn has come ... bible.com/1713/psa.43.5.… https://t.co/TBA1UoK6Q6 1 week ago
- I will look to the creator - not created things! bible.com/59/psa.121.1-2… https://t.co/L5L3afPSTT 1 month ago
- Let me desire your word like Jeremiah! bible.com/116/jer.15.16.… https://t.co/s27eehnU2A 3 months ago
- Jeremiah 10:12. We must remember whom we serve - and whose power dwells within us! Even now, especially now, in a t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago