I love this verse from the 32nd Psalm. It’s a reminder to me that I can follow the norms of my culture, I can follow the demands of my selfish heart, or I can follow God. I pray that He’ll give me the softness of heart & the wisdom to see the path He has set for me, and the courage to follow it!
Join 5 other subscribers
Search “Finding Approval”
- One day, once God’s people have finally been gathered together, he will sing a song of rejoicing over us. What a da… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- I know that my redeemer lives! bible.com/59/job.19.25.e… https://t.co/oMRUzKdsgi 1 year ago
- Lord, let me be amazed!! findingapproval.com/2021/03/09/im-… 1 year ago
- O Lord, quiet my mind so that I can HEAR your word for me today. And Lord, turn my heart to know the joy that will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- What a remarkable thought. That we don’t belong to the world any more than the one by whom and for whom it was crea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago