As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- RT @_Matt_Carter: So my new book ‘Steal Away Home’ comes out Aug 1! Check out StealAwayHomeBook.com for more info & download an excerpt f… 1 week ago
- How many people listened to skee-lo after @tonymerida's message at @TheAustinStone? [guilty] #ASCC open.spotify.com/track/3LklW07t… 1 week ago
- Preacher Hired After Demonstrating Supernatural Ability To Quote ‘Dumb And Dumber’ #mustread #feedly bit.ly/2tJBDgf 1 week ago
- Loving Jesus is greater than any tradition, rule, law or religion. bible.com/59/luk.6.5.esv https://t.co/rtTDm0bpM7 3 weeks ago
- Joel Osteen Dives Off Stage To Prevent Man From Opening His Bible | The Babylon Bee bit.ly/2pMmUPm 2 months ago