As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- Fascinating - and encouraging: What Non-Christians Really Think About Christians • ChurchLeaders.com bit.ly/2gtLYZF 2 hours ago
- Really moved by Francis Chan's "Forgotten God" - and in awe of the Holy Spirit! amazon.com/Forgotten-God-… HT @haliminator for the reco! 3 weeks ago
- Love it. Joel Osteen Sails Luxury Yacht Through Houston To Pass Out Copies Of ‘Your Best Life Now’ #mustread #feedly bit.ly/2wIyLQG 1 month ago
- @gregswan https://t.co/YwP8pj8dAi 2 months ago
- RT @SvenC: Very excited to have @Merck coming to #ATX! HUGE for the Austin health ecosystem! Thanks to @DellMedSchool @KirkPWatson & @Austi… 2 months ago