As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- @JonAcuff This happened to us too - while we were gone for a week at Christmas. It took at least 3 months for the s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The testimony of Stephen in Acts 7 never fails to blow me away. This is who I want to be! “And falling to his knees… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Lord, I pray that those of your kingdom who are not known to us yet, whose people are still unreached by the gospel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- We mustn’t rely on our own wisdom to reach the nations - God’s Word will accomplish all that he intended.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- “All the families of the nations shall worship before you.” #ToTheEnds - @TheAustinStone https://t.co/5u5bqifTTA 4 months ago