As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- Oh, to understand the love of God more fully!! https://t.co/x8TlUxKvc6 1 week ago
- RT @worshipwrx: Christian #graduates, it's not too late to find a #graduate programme where you can develop professional skills while minis… 2 weeks ago
- #OldTestamentJokes Uh-Oh: The Migrant Caravan Just Announced A Plan To March Around The US Seven Times Blowing Trum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- This was such a powerful message - convicted of being "middle class in spirit." Sermon Notes – 7 October 2018 – Ble… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Colossians 2:3 In him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. | New Living Translation (NLT) | Downlo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago