As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- Joel Osteen Dives Off Stage To Prevent Man From Opening His Bible | The Babylon Bee bit.ly/2pMmUPm 1 month ago
- Great write-up on @bostonsci's @amandagebhard. Thanks @arikhanson! PR Rock Stars: Boston Sci’s Amanda Gebhard |… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Christian Bravely Questioning Biblical Doctrine Persecuted With Book Deal, Interviews | The Babylon Bee bit.ly/2pMnBZb 1 month ago
- So impressed with the resources @TheAustinStone put together for our new series! #HopeInExile | The Book of I Peter bit.ly/2klCmAv 4 months ago
- Our study on 1 Peter is off to a great start - and couldn't be more timely. Resources here: bit.ly/2jm7dJg #HopeInExile 5 months ago