As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- Restore me to the joy of your salvation! bible.com/111/psa.51.10,… https://t.co/EGMce3Pkq0 2 weeks ago
- Psalm 47:5-7 NIV; God has ascended amid shouts of joy, the Lord amid the sounding of trumpets. Sing praises to God,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- I really loved @kelly_cutbirth’s message on prayer and our view on “the other.” Great insights in this homily!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Lord, let me know your voice & discern it from the babble of voices that will surround me today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Nothing can separate us from God’s love through Christ Jesus! bible.com/111/rom.8.39.n… https://t.co/XDaLki1Qs0 1 month ago