As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- So impressed with the resources @TheAustinStone put together for our new series! #HopeInExile | The Book of I Peter bit.ly/2klCmAv 2 months ago
- Our study on 1 Peter is off to a great start - and couldn't be more timely. Resources here: bit.ly/2jm7dJg #HopeInExile 2 months ago
- I love the Babylon Bee. Church Service Canceled After Guitar Cable Identifies As Female bit.ly/2iNDVGA H/T @aematthews1 2 months ago
- My prayer for today bible.com/59/psa.51.10.e… https://t.co/cqAlR3JoqG 4 months ago
- Meditating on this - and feeling (wonderfully) overwhelmed. bible.com/111/rev.21.22-… https://t.co/s9iSqdK6lQ 4 months ago