As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- Even when I can’t see the good, I know this is true. Lord, make me a fit vessel for your Holy Spirit today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- [GASP!] Evil Christians Oppress Secular New Yorkers With Delicious Chicken Sandwiches #mustread #feedly bit.ly/2JRlcnR 1 month ago
- Teach my heart, Lord! bible.com/116/psa.86.11.… https://t.co/PFUFKAZJuT 1 month ago
- Be convicted, brothers and sisters! twitter.com/ShaneClaiborne… 1 month ago
- Psalms 85:10-11 NLT; Unfailing love and truth have met together. Righteousness and peace have kissed! Truth springs… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago