As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- Amen to that! bible.com/116/pro.18.22.… https://t.co/GUT4vaAZmT 13 hours ago
- Which of these groups looks like Jesus? If you answered, “neither,” you’re right. Patriot Prayer is dragging Antifa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- You know we'll have some at the ready: Atheist Knocks On Christian Neighbors’ Door To Ask If He Can Borrow Pinch Of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- This gives the word "seeker" a whole new meaning. Couple Seeks New Church Where They Can Experience Deeper, More Re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Committed to spending time in the Word - and to being fully equipped with the Armor of God. https://t.co/ErEMvya0dX 1 month ago