As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- I know that my redeemer lives! bible.com/59/job.19.25.e… https://t.co/oMRUzKdsgi 1 year ago
- Lord, let me be amazed!! findingapproval.com/2021/03/09/im-… 1 year ago
- O Lord, quiet my mind so that I can HEAR your word for me today. And Lord, turn my heart to know the joy that will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- What a remarkable thought. That we don’t belong to the world any more than the one by whom and for whom it was crea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Do you ever wonder why, even when everything's going your way, you aren't filled with joy? I do. First blog post in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago