As we grow in our walk with Christ, knowing God’s word (and seeking it with zeal) is one of the most important things we can do. After all, he’s revealed himself to us in two primary ways: Through his Holy Spirit, which we received as a gift when we became Christians, and in his Word.
Search “Finding Approval”
- Thank you, Jesus, for bringing us back into relationship with our creator - the relationship we were always meant t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Yikes apple.news/A0kTKMKkuQLKLf… 3 months ago
- Why do we maintain such low expectations of glory? https://t.co/zUhZOYN8Zm 8 months ago
- I love that @matthewselliem got to sing this with @JimmyMcSings yesterday. What a great day of worship… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- God, let everything I do and say today be done boldly and motivated exclusively to glorify you - not me. https://t.co/blxZsxTBQ1 8 months ago